Friday, March 15, 2013

Blessed Photography Family Pics



One of my good friends, Kayla from Bessed Photography,
recently contacted me about using my Stevie Joy as a model.  Of course I said YES!!  
But then I started thinking, maybe I could throw my whole family in a few pics to finally get some professional whole-family pics of us all since Miss Olive has been born.
She agreed and I was so so excited, because I loved her work from the last time she took pics for us:









Family picture day can  be stressful (getting everyone dressed in what they want to wear, cute, happy, etc.), but I refused to let the devil ruin my day!!  I cranked up some praise n worship music, let everyone have a say in their clothing, and was mapping out props in my head :)

The pics turned out so great. I love Kayla so much. Not many folks could roll with it like she did. I mean 4 under 4 is not for the weak at heart, hahaha.

Here are our great pics from the day:

Seth said he wanted to be remembered super classy with this stache :)


I kinda liked it, but kinda hated it all at the same time ;)

I am so in love with the collage!!!
 Our "Real Megows" shot!!


The photogenic Megows ;)


 Stevie Joy was such a natural! I can see why Kayla wanted to use her as a model.  
Maybe, one day she will be a legit model (her Mamaw was when she was younger). :)



Titus was Still a punk and didn't want to smile :( I was so bummed.  I wonder how long we will have to wait for alllll of us to be smiling for a family pic? maybe once the youngest kiddo of ours' is 21, ha!

Anyways, we went out for icecream after as a reward! (even though Titus and Seth) didn't really deserve it, hahaha!!!






Thanks so so much Kayla. Your pictures surely blessed my family so much! I can't wait to get them printed and hung up around here.  Anyone who is interested should contact Blessed Photography, she does awesome work. And is GREAT to work with!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love them! and i love how you said titus and seth didn't deserve the ice cream hahah

    ReplyDelete