Monday, March 18, 2013

Father/Daughter Date


Seth took the girls out this past Valentine's Day for a date night with Daddy 
and I kinda forgot to blog about it (blame it on facebook, ha!).
Anyways, Seth thinks the dance is lame (his words, definitely NOT mine, and he thinks it's over priced, again HIS words), so he opted to take the girls out to dinner and the fun factory. 
They all had such a blast!!  I think when the girls are a little older he may do the father/daughter dance thing? I don't know, I try to stay out of it, because it is his thing :)

However, I did insist on getting them all dolled up...



I planned a whole "spa afternoon" for the girls (bubble bath, facials, nails, hair, etc.)


the cucumbers did NOT go over so well, hahaha



We talked a lot about inner and outer beauty



I LOVE having little girls




Seth brought home some little crowns, earrings and necklaces for the girls to wear on their night out with Daddy



he even made the little corsages!! how sweet is that :)



sooooo excited about her night out with her Daddy :)










 









I hopped in a pic too :)

They had so so so much fun! Seth sent me text pics throughout the night of their wonderful adventure.  They are so blessed to have such a fun fun dad!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment