Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Day!!!


On this Valentine's Day, I wanted to write a little "love letter" to the ones I love the most.
Valentine's Day is a special day set aside all about LOVE, not just mushy gushy boy/girl love, but the ones you love the most that are dearest to you!!!

Dearest Stevie:
How I love you so so much! You are so funny and so "matter of fact" type little girl.  You like things the way you like them and no one can change your mind.  You are very Type A and first born.  You are pretty much nothing what I expected, and I LOVE that about you.  You always always keep me guessing and on my toes.  You're more introverted than me, and I work hard to be sensitive to that.  You're very snuggly and I love love love when you lay with me. It has become a routine at night that I must lay with you and give you some undivided attention before you can drift off to sleep (I admit it's one of my favorite parts of the day).
You're such a gifted and talented little girl and I am so honored to help you strengthen and sharpen those talents every day. I love you sweetie.


Dear Neela Grace:
You are so so pretty and sweet. You love animals more than anyone I have ever met. You ask to sleep with me on the couch every night. It's so funny to me, I mean I NEVER sleep on the couch, who knows how you even came up with that idea!!  You are our adventurer and the most like me! You always want to go somewhere and visit with someone.  While the others are home bodies, YOU my girl want to go go go!!
You're loving going to Christmas class, and love making new friends.  You're one of the healthiest eaters I have ever seen, you prefer apples over anything else.  I love watching you grow and shine for Jesus everyday!!!



Dear Titus:
Oh Buddy, you are so so special to me! My first boy!!!  You never ever stop eating! Even in your sleep, often you wake up and ask to eat, then go back to sleep.  Lord help us when you're a big teenage boy.  Speaking of big, your feet are HUGE.  You wear the same size as Stevie Joy and she is two years older than you!!  You are surely going to be tall like your daddy.  You're discernment is incredible. 
And you are SUCH a worshipper.  I love that about you.  You ask about your Mamaw, Paw, Mimi, and Meemaw every.hour. You love grandparents, it's so funny! And you love Yo Gabba Gabba, you would watch it all day if we let you :)


Dear Olive:
Girl, you are the bomb! I could have 10 more babies if they were all as easy as you. When I pick you up from your bed, you (every time) lock your arms around me and hug me so so tight! I mean, who knew you were even that strong?!? I love it and it melts my heart each time. You can make me smile so so big!!!  I can't wait to see what you are "in to" once you get a little older.  My guess is gymnastics because you love doing your little "tricks" for us already.  Your love for "Patty cake" is the cutest thing ever! Well, 2nd cutest (your thighs defly take the 1st prize!!!).


Dear Future (adopted) Baby:
I pray about you allllll the time! You are going to be so so loved and I am so excited to meet you and spoil you!!  I want to put a little space in between you and the others so that I can spoil you properly.  The family prays for you every single day and not a day goes by that we don't think/plan/pray for you :)

Dear Kia:

You're so so perfect. I love your cuddles (but not your biting!). You're so great at going potty in the same spot every time, it's just too bad that spot is not in the yard, hahahaha.


Dear Yucky:
You really are a very loving and sweet cat. You have adopted your owner's personality (Stevie) which is a great thing! for some reason you are weird and whiney at night. Please stop this. :)



Dear my Darling, Seth:
How could I ever put into words how happy you make me?!  You're not like any one else I have ever ever known. You're the most selfless person in the whole world! You always always put my happiness before anything else! I am so so grateful for you and everything you do for our family! You're such a wonderful provider and spiritual leader. I miss you TERRIBLY during the day, but I am so blessed that you have such a wonderful job that allows me to stay home most of the time with the kiddos.  The kids adore you and all your little ways "Red and Green stories", "Dad dates", wrestling on the couch, your cooking, they just adore YOU!!! I am so happy to have you as my #1 Valentine!!! I love you!!
 

 May this be everyone's best Valentine's Day yet!!
Love the ones you're with :) 
And let's all remember, that if you are a believer, then you always have a Valentine:






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment