Friday, September 30, 2011

Dance Class

Stevie Joy is taking dance class on Tuesday nights here in Hahira, we are LOVING IT!!  We are so happy that we decided to do it.  She is home with the fam all day, which is so nice, but also we wanted her to have something that was just for her and something that encouraged group activity and following directions.  We were so nervous about the cost at first, I mean one kid in an activity isn't *so bad, but pretty soon we will have FOUR in an activity!!  Thankfully, Seth's parents offered to pay for half the monthly fee,,thank the LORD,,,they are such a blessing to our little family :)


The place we chose is called Dynamix.  It's so great, cheapest prices in town, owned by two really really sweet Christian women, and 2 minutes from our house.


Here are some pics of her from her dance class,,,I am going to try to take my video camera next week to try and get video,,,who knows how the recital will go, so my best bet is to try and get some pics/video during her weekly practices :)


This is from her first night

 Miss Neela goes sometimes too, and of course HAS to wear a dance outfit as well, she will be sooo good next year b/c she already knows a lot of the dance moves :)
 Tiny Dancer
 Another mom from the class sent me this pic from her phone, so cute, they wore little lion ears and a tail and danced to the Lion King,,I loved it, it was my favorite dance yet!!

her and her little dance friends
 she loves the mirrors
 getting measured for her recital costume :)  so exciting
 Doesn't this make you wanna smile :)  cute little girls being so mindful and following their teacher's direction so well, you can see the concentration on their little faces
 Us moms chilling watching the girls,,,I love this time, I mean we get to sit and watch our baby girls do what they love and also have meaningful, intentional conversation,,,I really want to bring my new friends something next week,,,maybe something "fall-like" oooh pumpkin bread??? 
 She's got some killer dance moves, here they are playing "hopscotch"

Can you tell that we are having a blast? :)  I love, love picking out her little dance outfits, sometimes we do "flash dance" style, I need to get a pic of that outfit, it's super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment