Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Festival


Tonight we went to the Fall Festival at my parents church, Bethany Baptist Church. Stevie stayed the night with her Mamaw and Paw the night before and stayed up a "wee" bit late and Neela is still getting use to one nap a day so we put the girls down for an early nap so that they could wake up earlier than usual and give us plenty of fun time at the festival. Nice plan right? wrong. Neela took a horrible nap and Stevie STILL was not the happiest, oh well, off we trotted.
I wanted to take this picture to show how we get around now a days. It's not the best picture, but it works :) We have found the wagon is easier to pull than the double stroller is to push, also they can get in and out of it themselves. We saw my Papa Peewee and Granny Amy right at the beginning and they gave the girls these juicy red apples.



Neela spotted the "Bounce Bounce" as she calls it. Seth took her over to bounce and play




Our plan was for Seth to carry Titus in the sling and cover him up with a hat, we figured Seth's body heat would help keep him warm, but then right as we got there it dawned on me that, duh, my mom would want to hold that baby :) So Seth's back got a break. I thought this picture was so funny, b/c Titus is so wrapped up in my mom's jacket, he looks like Baby Jesus.






kjh
We really had a good time, Neela was just not having it.  We are not sure if it is because she is kinda sick, or that her nap was so awful or her age, but she was just having meltdowns :(  There were "some" moments where she was okay, but when she was mad, she was REALLY mad!  Titus was happy being cuddled up with his Mimi all night and Stevie was happy getting all the left over toys :)



We finally "tapped out" and went home and grilled some super yummy hamburgers and baked peanut butter cookies.  Tomorrow is day light savings time so we are trying to keep the girls up later tonight (which is hard b/c they are so behind on sleep already).
We will see how tomorrow goes, I think we may be playing hookie from church tomorrow morning because we think the girls may be a nightmare w/the time change.  We can handle one, maybe two cranky babies, but 3...yikes!

Oh, I almost forgot the best part of the whole entire day.....someone asked me if Neela was my younger sister!  For real?  Wow, I still got it :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment